News & Events
Zee Architect offers unique customizable solutions to those looking for affordable innovative development opportunities.
Read the latest news and events from Zee Architect here.
- Professionals are involved more than in conventional projects.
- Over and above shop drawings, professionals also check factory-manufactured panels.
- Less miscommunication between professionals and contractors.
- Accuracy is increased, so mistakes and related cost is decreased.
- On-site cladding manufacturing reduces both cost and waste.
- Solar panels with EV charger but without battery. Charging EVs during the daytime.
- Solar panels plus in-floor heating/cooling heat pump system. Solar panels provide energy for more heat during the daytime and store it in the buffer tank of the heat pump system.
- Heavy and thick concrete floors can store heat more effectively than lighter wood floors in winter.
- Cool tap water allows less cooling energy consumption in summers.
- Washer and dryer runs during the daytime and on sunny days. During these COVID lockdown days it alows the home owner to become more efficient when working from home.
Rigid insulation and rain screen is sized to match the light gauge panels (or vice versa) when they are produced in large quantities. Less cutting, less waste, and less cost. Pre-production of items such as windows and doors, which can be kept in storage, help to avoid the peak production period, reducing the lead time and increasing profit.
The cost of our method of construction, including all materials and labour for the project, is comparable to conventional building, often lower.
With years of experience and a passion for improving building techniques, we are confident that our steel and concrete construction is superior to traditional wood framing. Here’s 11 reasons why.
Design and fabricate products such as windows and doors ahead of time, as there is no waiting time for frames to be completed.
Use more factory manufactured products, which result in cost reduction, better quality control, less skilled or trained labour required and so on.
Reducing potential issues from Architect, Engineers, General contractors, and traders.
Roof and wall metal cladding could be manufactured on-site and made to use with reduced waste.
Increase the productivity of GCs and Trades.
Have a look at these unique exterior design features from Zee Architect.
Unique custom, affordable construction on Vancouver Island
Have a look at this new waterfront property where we are overseeing the project.