11 Reasons why our light steel and concrete system is more efficient than conventional construction
With years of experience and a passion for improving building techniques, we are confident that our steel and concrete construction is superior to traditional wood framing. Here's 11 reasons why.
- Non-combustible construction.
- Cost effective. (Concrete building quality with wood framing construction budget.)
- More efficient in-floor heating/cooling system.
- Variety of floor finishing available for concrete, from low-cost polishing/painting to expensive hardwood floor finishing, there is whole variety of concrete floor system finishing available.
- No hidden places for moisture build-up, pest or rodent entry, or other issues.
- Increased strength.
- Efficient roof assembly.
- No layout and opening restrictions, large span.
- Accurate construction.
- Reduced building period = reduced costs.